Thursday, June 3, 2010

Isaiah's 2nd Birthday

Yes, my baby boy Isaiah turned TWO on May 29, 2010! I can't believe he is already two! So I was going to make a football cake and had everything ready, but Isaiah absolutely loves robots or wobots (as Isaiah would say); really anything that looks like a robot. So I thought it would be fun to a make a robot cake that he would be excited about. Well.... it kind of turned out to be a bad idea... when he saw his cake he loved it so much that he wanted to play with it, and then he got a little sad :'(. But he was fine after he was able to eat some of it. So here is a picture of final product:

The color scheme for the party was silver and a lot of different colors (representing a robot) Here is a slideshow of the party! We had a great time! Happy Birthday Isaiah, I love you!! :)

5 comments:

lcdiaz said...

What a fun party! Can't believe our boys are 2! So we must be cousins because I'm going to do a robot party for Christian's birthday in July! You've given me some great ideas :) Great job on the cake too. AWESOME! See you in July :)

Brittany said...

Gosh, Isaiah is getting so big!! He looks a lot like his daddy! What a cute kid! When are we ever going to see eachother again? Your kids are growing up before my eyes...on the blog anyway. It makes me sad.:(

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

They grow up too fast! Great job on the cake, it looks awesome!

Briana said...

I am amazed at that cake. Great job!! Can't believe he is 2. Wow time flies! Miss you lots!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

What a fun party! And I can't believe that cake!! Good work, Cory. You make me feel small and incompetent. :) Mr. Potato head was a good choice. Cole got his at age 2 and it is still one of his favorite toys at age 4!! Happy Birthday Isaiah!