Monday, May 24, 2010

A Few Hawaii Trip Pics!!

Ahhhh....what more can I say about this picture.... We were a 1-minute-walk away from this beautiful beach in Lanakai... I am even jealous of myself! :)
Eli and I at the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC). Great Food! Great Show!
This guy was hilarious... us gals loved him so much we just had to get a picture with him... I am all sorts of giddy! :)
Another great show at the PCC!
Adrienne and I spent the day with the girls (Presley and Sydney). We had a great time miniature golfing, shopping, and going out for lunch.
I am so glad I was wearing my miniature golfing gear!
Here is our crew at Pearl Harbor! What an amazing place. The Arizona Memorial was truly amazing! We had a great time!
Adrienne wanted to take a video of what we thought was to most fun thing we've done so far... here is mine and Eli's video.

We had such a great time! Thank you Dad and Sunny for taking us!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are the first pictures I've seen of the Hawaii trip! Looks like sooooo much fun! I haven't been there forever!! Cute pics & fun trip!!

lcdiaz said...

What a freakin fun vaca! I gotta say I love the video the best! :)