Wow, I can't believe I haven't updated since Isaiah's Birthday in May!!! Anyway, we had a fun Birthday/Halloween Party for Indianna this year. We decided to have a full on Halloween Costume Party to celebrate Indi's Birth....4 YEARS AGO!!!! I can't believe I have a 4 year old! On her actual birthday I had her and Isaiah open a few gifts....Their halloween costumes.....
....Which they LOVED!!! Indi was Jessie the Cowgirl from Toy Story and....
Isaiah got to be Buzz Lightyear (Who he is obsessed with)!!!
Look at those smiles! :)
The next day was Indi's party....me and her got so spend sometime making fun decorations!!!
We drew faces on a TON of orange balloons! We made witch broom goodies bags for the kids (They're lined up on that back of the table)
Here's a better look at the CAKE!!! This was a simple cake, but so fun to make and Indi LOVED it!!!! So I'm happy about it. :)
Indi and I painted jack-o-laterns......
....we made tissue ghosts and made them fly....(the kids loved this)!
Then the guests began to arrive...remember this was a COSTUME party.......Here comes the Hand Family....Brian was an 80's Hockey Player.....
Kristan was Steven Young on the 49ers!.....
Little Grace came and a fairy.....so cute!
Christopher came as an 80s rock star!!!
Then came the Kimballs....Blake came as Jake Sully from Avatar...LOVED IT!!
Jovie wasn't quite in the mood for pictures but she came as Jovie...on a pony!!! :)
Mandy came as the Holy Tree of Souls from Avatar...Awesome!!!
Her "Tree" even lit up and the kids loved it!!
We also had the Hedges Family come and join us....Shaylin came as a witch, Emmalyn came Glenda from The Wizard of OZ, and Bronson came as a cue little Monkey!! The kids had a great time.
Here is a video of Indi's birthday "Ceremony".... :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, so most of you know that I ended up just making mine and Eli's costume.....spending hardly NOTHING I might add..... :)
Here is Woody from Toy Story (Eli was a good sport)
....and then me Bo Peep from Toy Story....
And here is our Toy Story Gang.....
Here's another picture taken at our Ward Halloween Party ....a lot of little kids were my friend that day...:)
We had a fun Halloween this year!!
5 comments:
so cute! if there was a costume contest at our ward party you would've totally WON! Your family is adorable and I love the cute cake and decorations for the party! Very creative!
Very cute costumes! Jordan is obsessed with Buzz,too! That is all he wants for Christmas!
Cute stuff! The costumes turned out SUPER cute! And Indi's birthday looked sooooo cute! I love all the decorations you & her made. How creative!...not that I'd expect anything less from you. Mrs.Creative herself!
You are seriously so cute and SO creative!!! Miss you and hope you are doing well.
Love love love all the fun costumes. Jovie's cracks me up. And I love Bo Peep. So fun. Hope you had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment