Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie....Loved it? Hated it?

Okay.... who has seen the new Twilight movie? I have heard so many different opinions and I want to know what everyone else thought!! Me personally, I thought it was good. I'll admit, I felt a little disappointed at first, but thinking back...I liked it! There were a lot of scenes I really liked and some I didn't. Please let me know what you all thought...and don't forget to vote on the poll!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I went into the movie excited to see it but with low expectations. I really liked the movie! I thought they did really well with what they had! I ended up really liking Edward/Robert Pattinson! I thought he was pretty sexy in the movie! There are some scenes that I liked better that others but overal I really liked it! I can't wait to buy it!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I haven't seen it yet, so I'm trying to avoid everyone's interpretation of it. Mostly I have heard good things, though, so I'm pretty excited!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

I loved it! I don't think it's as good as the book was but I thought they did an awesome job. I LOVED Robert Pattinson more and more as the movie went on. LOVED the first kiss scene!!! There were a lot of details left out...I wanted there falling in love to go a lot slower. I felt like that was rushed a little. The scene where he saves her from those guys in the alley was SOOO good, i thought. When he says "get in the car", I wanted to stand up and cheer. lol. Then his eyes are jet black and he's all "bella, distract me, make me thing of something else". I'm really sad we have to wait so long for the next one. I'm going again on Tuesday so I can get a better opinion:)

Alicia said...

Over all I loved it! At first I felt like it was moving way too fast and it wasn't getting the emotion of story across and Edward and Bella's voices felt off to me. But once I was able to just move into enjoying the movie I really loved seeing it on screen! I want to see it again in the theater! And then buy it as soon as it comes out. I did like the book more because of all the details they can't fit into a movie.

Sarah Greener said...

I unfortunately have NOT seen the movie yet, and I am pretty upset about it. haha no-one up here is into twilight, so i am just going to have to figure something out! Oh and Scott and I are sooo jealous that you and eli got to go to a professional football game!
Oh and when I use your backgrounds will i lose anything?? I want to use yours they are so cute! you are very talented!

Michelle said...

I think I had an advantage since I hadn't read the books but I LOVE vampire stories. So I really liked it and went back a second time!