Thursday, December 4, 2008

What we've been up to...

Well, it's been a while since I have had time to post! Life just gets crazy busy! I always keep a folder on the computer of pictures I plan to post and when it gets too full... that's when it's times to post! So here it is...

More pictures of Indi... I can't believe how big she is getting! This morning, I turned the light on and she saw her box of diapers, she pointed and said, "Look! Number three!" Which was the size number on the box. She continues to amaze me everyday!
And here are more pictures of Isaiah... he is over 6 months now! He really is getting better, but I think he went from colic straight to teething, leaving us no break from frustration!
I finally got a great video of Isaiah being happy (it's about time) ... he was in a great mood in his jumper the other day!




Since most of our pictures are of the kids, I decided it was time for Eli and I to get some camera time. (Thanks for taking the picture Mom!)
More random pics...


So I am at it again... I was called to be on the enrichment committee, which I am so excited about! I was also excited to get to work on 150 Christmas invites! I absolutely love designing and making these!
I was also asked to help with our Ward Activities Committee and of course I volunteered to help with invites and posters... I think they turned out pretty good!

Instead of messing with glue or tape I decided to sew a cool stitch on the side the... pretty easy, plus I only had to make 50!

The posters turned out pretty good to!

7 comments:

Briana said...

I thought the invitations and posters turned out awesome! Thanks for doing that. I really need you to teach me how to digitally scrapbook. My sisters keep trying to convince me to get into it but haven't done it yet. Cute blog!

Chelsea Johnson said...

How do you have time to design blogs, invites, posters, take pictures of your kids, and look beautiful and gorgeous at the same time? Seriously, I need help! I can't even do the dishes!

Isaiah has grown so much recently(at least to me). He's at the age where the "fun" starts! EAting, crawling, sitting! They grow way too fast!

Corynn said...

I second Chelsea on the "How do you find time?" comment. Superwoman! Anyway, Indi has the curliest cutest blonde hair ever! And Isaiah and those eyes... seriously, lock up your daughters!

Brittany said...

Isaiah is getting so big! And what a cutie he is!! Of course Indi is as cute as ever!! Those are really good pictures of you and Eli too! What a cute couple!! You are the best woman for the job when it comes to Enrichment Committee and Ward Activities committee!! I love the invites and posters you made! Great job! It was so good to talk to you the other day! Hopefully I'll see you around Christmas time.:)

lcdiaz said...

Holy cow....you areme one busy girl!! Your invites are SUPER cute!! You did an awesome job on them. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I love the video of Isaiah! Your pictures are so good. Hope we can see each other at Christmas....I can't wait!!

Noelle said...

Hey Cori- Your kids are adorable! It's always fun to find people's blogs and see what they're up to. So are you enjoying the warmth or missing the snow right now? Cuz we're getting pounded with snow right now!

Sarah Greener said...

Wow, Isaiah and Indi are getting to be so big! They are such little cuties!!! Wow, I am soo impressed, you have got some skills Cori! You really should go into some sort of business! Your cards and posters look awesome!