I have an Ultrasound this Friday! It is always exciting whenever we get to see our baby and see how he/she is doing; however, I am a little nervous because I know this ultrasound will be even harder to get through than the last one. Not knowing the gender has been surprisingly easy... so far. I think as it gets closer and reality hits us more and more, it's going to get harder and harder. All I hope for is that the Tech doesn't accidentally give anything away or I don't see anything... accidentally! So, wish me luck and I promise I will be honest and let you all know if I "unintentionally" find anything out! Seriously,... We've come a long way so far and we still want it surprise!:)Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Upcoming Ultrasound
I have an Ultrasound this Friday! It is always exciting whenever we get to see our baby and see how he/she is doing; however, I am a little nervous because I know this ultrasound will be even harder to get through than the last one. Not knowing the gender has been surprisingly easy... so far. I think as it gets closer and reality hits us more and more, it's going to get harder and harder. All I hope for is that the Tech doesn't accidentally give anything away or I don't see anything... accidentally! So, wish me luck and I promise I will be honest and let you all know if I "unintentionally" find anything out! Seriously,... We've come a long way so far and we still want it surprise!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck! You guys are brave in waiting to see what you are having. It would be fun, but hard to do at the same time.
Be strong Cori!! I honestly don't know how you've gone this long without finding out. I'm seriously impressed by your will power!! I am still bummed that I'm not going to be able to see you this weekend!!! I will for sure be in Blanding for the 4th of July so maybe I'll see you then! Have a great Easter!! Oh- very cute page also!
How exciting!! Good for you guys to wait and find out what the baby is; I could never do that!!!
That is fun that you are going to have another ultrasound! I hope you don't accidentally find out since you have made it this long already! How far along are you now? Is this just an ultrasound for fun?
I am seriously proud of you going this long without knowing the sex of your baby! You have will power! I really dont think I could do that, I have to know right then and there at 5 months! Good luck and make sure you let us know how it went!
Post a Comment