So my neighbor Sarah and I were on our daily walk when all of the sudden ABC 15 news came up and asked if they could chat for a minute! Of course we didn't refuse. They asked us questions about rising gas prices, the commute our husbands make to go to work and was it worth it to move further away from the phoenix area for our inexpensive homes. Of course it had to be the day when I wasn't wearing makeup and did nothing with my hair and had half of Indi's breakfast on my shirt......AHHH! I wasn't going to blog this because I was so embarrassed and I really didn't think they would use any of the footage they took of me! Sarah, on the other hand, was very calm and was a complete natural. I am just not cut out for that type of thing! They took some other random shots of us and Indi was also able to get a little air time...at least she always looks cute! Here is the link to the article. You can watch the video on the right side of the screen! (We only got a few seconds of air-time, thank heavens!)
http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=0459f080-1515-4914-ac47-6283ec9d3cbd
8 comments:
Wow!! You're a star!! I watched it. That's pretty cool! You looked good in the video so don't worry about having Indi's breakfast on your shirt.:)
I love it. I'm glad you were able to post it.
How fun! Scott and I are thinking of moving there now! :) We thought you looked great and couldn't tell you didn't have make up on! Little Indi looked so cute in her stroller. That was a fun thing to share!
Wow! That is soooo awesome and you didnt look bad at all!!! I am glad that you did decided to post it, a chance like that doesn't happen very often!:)
Ha thats awesome Cori! I would never know you had food all over your shirt :)
watch out hollywood, lol! You looked great Cori!! I love how your blog is always so festive!!
I saw the link- that is so cool. You are famous, that is a rare occasion to be on TV.
can I have your autograph? haha you look cute!
Post a Comment