Friday, April 24, 2009

Free Cute Backgrounds and Matching Headers!!

I thought I would once again advertise for my other website, "Scrap-e-Blog". If you don't already know, Scrap-e-Blog is a blog I started to share my cute backgrounds with everyone, for FREE! You can even request a customized header to match, also for FREE! Just e-mail me (scrap.e.blog@gmail.com) the background you would like it to match, your blog title, names and/or quotes, and a photo if you'd like...Pretty darn easy! I have made a lot of changes in the last week or so and wanted to get the word out! I have also categorized all of my backgrounds making it easier to find the style you're looking for; however the BIG CHANGE is how to add it to your page! It was a big project but I have finally made it easier to add my backgrounds...it's simply just copying and pasting the background code in an "HTML/JavaScript" Gadget! You can click here for full instructions!
I am trying to get more followers and viewers so if any of you wouldn't mind helping to spread the word, it would be much appreciated!!

Oh, you can also rate each background as well... under each background image you can select, "Like it" or Love it".... so take a look here and rate a few!! Thanks to you all!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie Redd said...

Cori,

Love all the new backrounds they are so so cute. You are very talented. Also LOVE the new way of changing the backrounds, much easier and all your previous stuff does not get erased. Keep it up.

Brittany said...

I'll do. I love your backgrounds! They're so cute!

Mikesell Family said...

Ok so I would totally want your backgrounds on my blog, but I have a hard time doing anything but adding a new post. I can't figure out how to change anything. Maybe I can have Adrienne walk me through it when she comes. I will put a link on my blog and tell all my friends. I know everyone will think it's awesome.
--Betsy

Erin said...

Cori, I love all the backgrounds. I really want you to do a header for me but I have to get new family pictures first. Just wanted to tell you how awesome you are. You're so creative and talented.