
Eli's Grandma Evenson went on a trip to Costa Rica and sent a package with a dress for Indi and toy trucks for Isaiah, they love getting packages and loved their souvenirs! Thanks Grandma E.!!!!

I was bored one day and I fixed mine and Indi's hair...French Braid-Headband style.
We've been spending a lot of time with little Grace (Brian and Kristan's baby). She gets bigger and cuter everyday!

5 comments:
Indi looks so stinkin' cute in that dress! I love it! You've always been great with hair! I'm impressed with the french braid headbands!!
I tried the other hair-do on Liz the other day and it looked really cute. I will have to try this one next.
I love the french braid headband! We need some new do's in our house lately.
You are too cute, with your matching braids! I can't wait until Shaylin's hair is longer and I can try styles like that on hers.
Indi and Isaiah are some of the cutest kids I have seen! They are mini-me's of you and Eli!
Post a Comment