Sunday, April 27, 2008

Husband Tag!

What a great idea to get to know all of those supporting husbands of blogging wives!

1. What is his name? Elias Robert Carpenter
2. Who eats more? Right now... me, BY FAR!!!!!
3. Who said I love you first? Well, Eli pulled a fast one on me and asked me, "Do you love me?" So, he basically made me say it first... so not fair!!
4. Who is taller? Eli
5. Who is smarter? Well Eli did just get an "A" in his Doctoral class... so probably him... but he has been alive a lot longer than me :)!!
6. Who is more sensitive? It's a toss up! :)
7.Who does the laundry? I do it most of the time, but Eli has a couple of times.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Eli does. I have to be furthest from the door; like some other girls I know!
9. Who pays the bills? Eli makes the money and I handle it!
10. Who cooks more? I do right now... but Eli is a wonderful cook.
11. What meals do you cook together? We often cook dinner together... we cook all sorts of different foods... our next planned cooking experience will be Pistachio Orange Tilapia... yum!!
12. Who is more stubborn? Hmmm... most of the time, probably me :( --but Eli can be stubborn about certain things as well.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I'll be honest...95% of the time Eli will be the one to admit! ... I guess that means I am right 95% of the time? :)
14. Who is more clean? I think we both are! He is OCD about certain things and I am the organized one.
15. Who has more siblings? We each have four true siblings in our families, however I have two step-sisters... so I guess it's me!
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me... without a doubt... ask anyone who knows us!
17. What do you like to do together? Play Dr. Mario, watch football/basketball, mostly we like to just hang out and talk... we don't seem to get enough time to do that!
18. Who eats more sweets? ME BY FAR!!!
19. Guilty pleasures? We both share a love for chocolate, but Eli doesn't really feel guilty eating it like I do.
20. How did you meet? In our student ward
21. Who asked who out first? Eli did and wanted to for a while, but didn't get the courage until my roommate told him I was interested in him.
22. Who kissed who first? Eli claims he busted the first move, but it was soooo me! :)
23. Who proposed? Eli of course!!
24. His best features? His athleticism, great calves/arms, and I am a sucker for facial hair especially the chin-strap :)
25. What is his greatest quality? His devotion to his family and the church... He is such a great father. He is the hardest worker and will literally do anything for me... even read the Twilight series (yes...the "girly" books)! He is truly an amazing husband!
Now I Tag... Mandy K., Adrienne (yes, I "tagged" you!), Paris, and Lissa.

8 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

okay cori, you're for sure going to have to give me the tilapia recipe. Sounds way yummy!! I'm a sucker for facial hair to, it makes a good guy just a little rebelious! :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

He sounds like such a good guy--he must be to catch a girl like you!

The Blanding trip sounds fun--its always good when you get to see the fam!

Sarah Greener said...

What a fun tag. I enjoyed reading about your hubby, it was nice to get to know him a little better. He seems like such a great guy Cori!! And it seems like you two have such a good time together!

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

That was so cute to read, but my favorite part...hands down...was when Eli pulled a fast one on you and asked you if you loved him! That is so sneaky!! Cute though!

Brittany said...

I love reading these!! Eli is such a great guy! I love that you wear the pants in the family and that you're not sure who's more sensitive. Bryce is so not sensitive!! In fact- he's a little insensitive and I tell him that all the time!:)

Laici said...

Eli sounds great Cori! I love Dr. Mario! And yes, I think that you must be right 95% of the time! Why else would he admit he's wrong? :)

jackster said...

Ha I love Dr. Mario too thats awesome! I got to hand it to girls that like watching football with their husbands. I get ADD with sports real fast :)

Laici said...

okay Cori, where is everyone finding/making these cute backgrounds? I would love to have a blog as cute as yours always is!