Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back to Blanding

So we went to Blanding last weekend, since we missed out on all the fun on Easter weekend! I called up my sister Adrienne and she decided to bring the kids and come as well! My mom also had already planned on being there to visit her parents! So it really turned out to be a really fun weekend! We didn't get there 'til late Thursday night. We had all day Friday and Saturday to play and hang out! It was so fun seeing Adrienne's kids Jett and Tenli, they get bigger and bigger every time we see them....
We were able to see Presley and Sydney perform in a program held at the Blanding Elementary School, they did a great job!
Eli had such a great time playing and entertaining the kids! He took Jett on a bike ride with our hiking back-pack...which Jett seem to REALLY enjoy! He also took Indi for a ride on the four-wheeler and dad took Jett; they road around in the front yard. Eli is always excited about riding the four-wheelers (aka: quads) whenever we go to Blanding!

Indi and Tenli were so fun to watch whenever they would interact! They look like little twins with their curly blond hair. My favorite was Tenli dragging around her bunny (aka: stinky buns) everywhere she went. Eli was so proud that Tenli gave him a huge smile when we first saw them. Jett was excited as well, even if he did keep calling Eli, "Aunt Cori":)
It was so fun seeing everyone, visiting with Mom and catching up with grandparents! I am glad Adrienne and the kids were able to come as well! Dad and Sunny always make sure we all have a good time; thank you so much for the great weekend! We hope to make it and see you all again for the Fourth!!

8 comments:

Nielson Family said...

great weekend, glad we got to see you

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Sounds like a great weekend, Cori. I laughed out loud when you said that Jett called Eli Aunt Cori :) hahaha, that is SO cute! Tenli and Indi do look like twins...super cute girls! Too bad I didn't run into you while you were in town :)

Sarah Greener said...

I am so glad that you had fun with your family! That is great that your sister and her kids could come down too!! It looked like lots of fun and Eli seemed to be a big hit:) haha Cute new layout, you always have way cute ones.

Brittany said...

I love the girls' curly blonde hair! They look so cute together!! Adrienne said that Indi is just the sweetest little girl! I can't wait to meet her someday!!:) I will definitely be in Blanding for the 4th of July so I really hope you guys will be able to make it!

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

Cori!
Jessie Cannon here! I had so much fun reading your blog, you guys look like you are doing really well! You look great by the way!! Anywho...i started a blog and I hope that I am able to keep up on it! Talk to you soon!!

XOXO
Jess

Paris said...

I wish I could have been there. It sounds like loads of fun!! I haven't been to Blanding in so long. I can't wait to see you this summer. I'll get to meet both of your kids and you'll get to meet mine. haha Wow, it's been way to long.
The office has been so funny the past two weeks. I actually had a side ache from laughing so hard last week.

jackster said...

That sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe how much your little girls look alike!! So cute!

lcdiaz said...

what a fun weekend in good ol B town. I laughed so hard when i heard granny was reading new moon. i just cant picture that. :) we only have a few more weeks of being preggers! YEAH!! tell aunt cori hi for us. LOL.