So, I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, but I just had to post them....this is a big event for us...or really for me! I finally got some of her hair in itty-bitty pig tails!! Yea! Of course not all of her hair will fit, but she had a lot of patience to let me try! I can't wait until I can do more with her hair!
8 comments:
Oh my heck! I love her pig tails. I think it's probably a mom's happiest day when her little girl can get her hair done. Of course I have no idea considering I dont have kids, but thats what I hear. :)
Indianna looks darling in her pigtails! It's so much fun being able to do more stuff when their hair is long enough!
She is so cute...I can't wait to see what her hair ends up doing once it gets longer!!! Love the piggies!
She is such a little doll Cori! You have such a cute girl I can't wait to see what the next one looks like!
Love y'all
Laura
OH MY GOSH!!!...Indi looks so cute with her pigtails!!! I love it!!! She is so cute Cori!! I just know I would love her even more if I knew her.
P.S. Did you know the song "Creep" on your song list says the F word in it? Just thought I'd let you know.:)
Ohhhhhh That is too cute!! She looks adorable. She is soooo cute in little piggies!. I bet it was kinda fun to do!:)
Gotta love the pigtails! They look adorable on her!
Seriously love the pig tails! Jack's hair has fit into them for a couple months now, although Max doesn't let me keep them in!
Post a Comment