Friday, January 4, 2008

A Beautiful "no-sweater" Day!

Indi, Christopher and I went out today for our daily walk! Christopher has been spending the last three days with us, because he is still on his winter break from school and Brian and Kristan had to return back to work. So it was fun to get some fresh air and a little exercise. As a usual routine, we all put on our sweaters expecting chilly weather; when we got outside it was exceptionally warm! I believe the temperature was around 75 degrees--definitely a "no-sweater" day! Ahhh, the wonderful reasons for living in Arizona. We all had a good time soaking up the sun! I took a couple pictures of the kids and the house (finally), knowing I would probably blog this:)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so jelous that you are having 75 degree weather. I think we are supposed to get up to 45 degrees this weekend which is really warm for Omaha this time of year!

Alicia said...

Your house is so cute! That is so exciting! Oh, how nice a new home would be! Scott and I look forward to our next house in hopes that it won't be 60 years old, but we still love our little home and are happy we bought it when we did. I love the beautiful snow that is covering every square inch of the valley right now, but I hate being trapped inside and unable to go on walks up the canyon. It is just too cold for Cohen. Enjoy the sun for me!

The Metcalf's said...

It looks like you had a great holiday. Your house looks awesome and I'm sure it is sooooo much better than being at your condo!! We are looking forward to our exit someday. Indianna is just darling!