Like many family traditions, Indi and I put on some Christmas music and brought out the few decorations that we have. We got this tree last year and it barely fit in our condo; now it looks surprisingly small with our taller ceilings.
Decorating was a little harder this year compared to last Christmas. Indi was only 2 months old and yes we did continue the tradition of music and decorations. Of course she was alseep the whole time, but it was still fun! This year she really was excited about the tree and the ornaments especially how they tasted! So now we have the issue of her thinking that she just got a whole new set of toys! It will be interesting to see as to how long the tree will last.
6 comments:
Your tree looks great! That sucks that you're all sick, thats no fun at all! Your Thanksgiving sounds like it was fun too. By the way, I just replied to your e-mail, but then I checked you blog and you obviously got it all figured out. The new layout looks great, and of course I LOVE the Christmas music!
Cute background- you'll have to show me how you did it! Tree looks cute! Hopefully Indi will keep her hands off! We'll have to have you guys over soon- of course yesterday night after I put all of our outside lights up- the last one I plugged in blew a fuse and knocked out half the lights..sheesh. I don't think I was meant to hang up lights this year.
Your tree looks great! I hope that you all feel better soon. It's so not fun being sick!
FUN!! your tree looks awesome! we decorated our tree a few days ago, it is one of my most favorite things to do for chritmas. boo i am sorry everyone was sick. that is no fun!! p.s how did you do the background?? i would like to so something fun like that!:)
I am jelous that you you have a big tree!! I put out our Christmas decorations last night and it took me about 15 minutes. It's sad! Our tree is fiberoptic and is small enough to be on our end table. I still love Christmas!!
Good job on the tree. My new obsession is Christmas Trees!
Post a Comment