Friday, January 22, 2010

A Funny Little Story of a 3-year-old!

So I stubbed my toe the other day and while I was rocking back and forth, holding my toe, crying out in agony :), Indianna was standing there for a minute, probably wondering what the heck I was doing and she finally said, (in these EXACT words) "I am sorry Mommy, but there is nothing we can do. I am not a doctor, I am Indianna." WHAT! The pain seriously left as I burst out laughing... kids say the darnedest things :) I love it!

I also just wanted to post this picture, because I thought it was funny! Apparently there are some days when I misinterpret when Indi needs a nap :) (This picture was taken in the middle of the day)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh....I can't believe she said that! Hilarious!!! She looks super comfortable on all those pictures though.:)

Jessica Rodgers said...

that is too funny. I need to be better about putting stuff they say so i have it for my records