Monday, January 11, 2010

2009 Re-cap including Disneyland & Christmas Pics

Here is a re-cap of our year of 2009:
January
Eli's family came out to visit and we had a surprise baby shower for Kristan and Grace.
February
Eli's was in a car accident in my Toyota Solara, which was totaled, but he was able to get a new/used car: the Volvo S60... his "Edward Car" he calls it :). Arizona Cardinals go to SuperBowl XLIII,
March
Dr. Suess (the fish) joins our family. Isaiah comes off Nutramigen Formula. Isaiah gets his first bottom tooth. Grace Eden Hand was born on St. Patricks Day.
April
Indianna is officially potty trained
May
Indi gets her Molluscum(sp?) removed which are small bumps on her arm and cheek. Isaiah turns 1 year old and walks. Most of our backyard was put in.
June
I start school at University of Phoenix in the BSIT/MVC program. A surprise baby shower for Sarah Caruso and Bella Rose.
July
We spent July 4th in Blanding and we have so much fun as usual.
August
Eli and I have been married for 5 years. I get my new Macbook Pro Laptop with Eli's iPod Touch. Our Trip to Bayview, Michigan. I get my new iPhone. Indi started dance lessons.
September
Max went missing... it's very hard to lose a member of the family :( I won an online giveaway contest. My mom made beautiful curtains for the kids room. Indi gets are nails painted for the first time.
October
Indi Turns 3! Here is a clip I took the day before her birthday.
For HalloweenI ndi was Cinderella, and Isaiah was a "Doctor in Training" We went to Disneyland, which was the kids' first time and had a great time!
November
We went to Blanding for Thanksgiving and we always love spending time with family.
December
I got my new iPhone, then I washed it in with the laundry and then got a brand spankin' new iPhone.
We spent Christmas in Colorado this year which was a lot of fun! Thank you Kay and Rob for a great Christmas!


I also received a text from Sunny on Christmas morning saying, "Merry Christmas! We're taking you guys to Hawaii in March!" AHHHHHH!! Eli and I are so excited!! Thank you Dad and Sunny!!! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I think you're going to be sick or something in March and you're going to have to give your Hawaii tickets to Bryce & Brittany.:) Just kidding....kindof. I'm jealous! I want to go to Hawaii!!

Janice Twitchell said...

Sounds like you guys had a great 2009! So jealous you're going to Hawaii!! That's awesome!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a great year for you guys! And I am so jealous of the Hawaii trip. Can't wait to see and hear all about that.

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

This Christmas trip to Kay and Rob's looks like it was so much fun! And I haven't been able to visit their house, so it's cool to see pics. It's beautiful! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas.