Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Mac*Michigan Trip*Cori's Birthday*New iPhone*Dance Lessons

WARNING: a LARGE update following :)

Once again, I apologize for being a slacker. However, I have been way busy and this post proves it! :)

I AM A MAC
I got a new laptop over a month ago! Our previous laptop crashed a while ago and it has been a struggle working on one computer, especially with both of us going to school now. Since I am now in a design program, we decided to go with the Macbook Pro. I am excited about learning more about the design software like Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator! This is my
new baby!


We were lucky to buy the laptop at a great time, because Apple gave us a free Ipod Touch with our purchase.... this became Eli's Father's Day gift! He LOVES it! It is exactly like an iPhone, but without the phone.
SLEEK!

OUR BAYVIEW MICHIGAN TRIP
After a long day of travel (a 4 hour flight & a 4.5 hour drive) we arrived at Eli's grandma's cottage with Lake Michigan right in front of the house. The waves sounded like you were right next to the ocean. It was so fun to spend time with E's family. Indianna had a good time, however Isaiah, probably literally screamed %80 of the trip. We weren't quite sure what was going on with him. I took him to the doctor when we got back and we are getting some blood tests done so I'll update on his situation later on.
Somethings we did:
*Played games: Careers, Bookworm, Scum
*Canoeing
*Kayaking
*Sailing
*Wind Surfing
*Surfing: I was so proud that I stood up the first time I went surfing... I am sad I don't have pictures to prove it!
*Laying out: I finally got to layout and I got a pretty good burn that is now turing into a tan...:)
*Celebrated my Birthday: I was lucky to enjoy my birthday in Michigan. I had a yummy chocolate cake and many fun gifts! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!
*Biked around Mackinaw Island: 9 miles :) There are no cars on this island, you either walk, bike or ride a horse drawn carriage.
*Went miniature golfing
*Went to a concert: Rob & Kay offered to stay home and babysit the kids while the rest of us went out to the concert with vocal & instrumental pieces. (Thanks Mom & Dad!)

Here is a slide show of our trip.


MY NEW iPHONE!!
Eli got me an iPhone for my birthday. I LOVE IT! Thanks E!


DANCE LESSONS
Indi started dance lessons yesterday. A girl in our ward has a dance studio in her loft. Indi goes once a week for one hour. She first does tap, then ballet, then tumble. She LOVES it... just look at that smile!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, busy girl!! Lots of fun stuff though! I love the new Mac, the new iPhone and the fun trip to Michigan! I love that last picture of Indi in her dance outfit. She looks so cute!

Briana said...

Happy late birthday!!! Sounds like you have had a fun time. The trip to Michigan sounded awesome and so relaxing!

Coral said...

Looks like you have been having an awesome summer! Indi is so cute at her dance lessons!

Platte and Heather said...

Your trip sounds like it was sooo much fun! And I love the picture of Indi in her dance outfit...what a cute girl she is!

Erin said...

That looks like such a cool place. I can't believe that train set, it's amazing. Looks like fun!