Well, the entire State of Arizona I think was shocked when we became NFC Champs and were headed for SUPER BOWL XLIII!! We knew this would be a tough game against the Steelers, but we had high hopes for our Cardinals! Unfortunately, too many things went wrong...i.e. Warner NOT passing to Fiztgerald in the first half; Scoring with too much time on the clock; and many bogus calls by the refs! It just wasn't our day. However, all in all we were glad to watch a great game.
We went over to our friends (Brian and Kristan's) house as well as Sarah, Justin and Braxton. We all enjoyed watching the game and eating the typical Super Bowl munchies!!
I am sure we lost because this year, of all years, I made NO T-Shirts for the game!!! We only had a small Cardinals sports towel... and a St. Louis Cardinals (Baseball) onesie for Isaiah....eh, it's close enough...right?!
At the end of it all, I still love my two favorite things... Larry Fitzgerald and Tequila Lime Wings!

4 comments:
As I watched the game, I thought of you guys and when they lost, I knew you would be disappointed. I was sad too! Keep up the blogging! I love to see what you guys are up to!
It was a sad loss. I thought they were gonna take it :( all well. You should've made shirts so they could win!! haha.
I'll bet that was fun to have your state football team in the superbowl! I will admit that I didn't even watch one minute of the game. You know me, I'm not much of a sports fan other than Redsox baseball because of Bryce. And right now Bryce is at a training conference in South Carolina so I was home by myself during the superbowl. I did hear that the steelers won though. Sucks for Arizona fans!:(
How cute is Isaiah!! Answer: EXTREMELY CUTE!!!
I love his onesie!!
Post a Comment