Okay, so to start the day off...both kids slept 11 and half hours! HEAVEN:) I got Isaiah started on his morning bottle and went to get Indi up. So after I woke her up she says, "Mommy, I need go potty." So, of course I take her and Ta-da... pee in the potty! Yeah! This is always a very exciting moment, however she has been going once or twice a day the last week... but still! Anyway, whenever Isaiah finished his bottle he often chucks it onto the floor... which, this sound I did hear. So after I got Indi cleaned up, I said to her, "Come on, Isaiah must be done with his bottle! Lets go feed him food!" ...And what do I come in the kitchen to find...a little boy, on the floor, crawling and giggling! My eyes were as big as dinner plates! I pointed and screamed, "AHH!" ...and of course, Indi thinking it was a game, did the same, "AHH!" I still don't know how that conniving child got down from his highchair without making a peep! His chair is well over two feet off the (TILE) floor! But at least he was amused with his sly act of escape.
So continuing on...Both kids were in a decent mood most of the morning and Isaiah took 2 great naps during the day!
Around mid-morning, Indianna was in the living room, walking around the ottoman, with both hands sliding on top of it as she continuously circled around it. I looked at her with a confusing look and asked, "What are you doing?" Her reply was, "I hold to the rod! "............................ WOW! I guess those Living Scriptures DVDs are really soaking in!! Definitely one of those tearjerker moments!
To top it all off... Indi went potty 4-5 times today including #2!! I have never been more proud of her!
Like I said, it was a CRAZY, but WONDERFUL day!
5 comments:
Wow! That is quite the day! How in the world did Isaiah get down from the highchair?? That is pretty sneeky. Way to go Indi!! Potty trained and ready to teach the primary children about holding to the iron rod! She's genious!!
Yay! What a great day! That is so great that Indianna went in the potty! I know how excited you must be. I used to scream and we'd have little dance parties everytime Shaylin would go when she was learning. I'm so happy for you and her! That is so crazy about Isaiah getting out of his chair! At least he didn't get hurt.
Holy cow! My eyes would have been the size of dinner plates too! Glad he didn't get hurt. Good luck on continuing the potty training! I'm in the same boat too and it's so awesome when they learn they actually like going potty IN the potty!
Man Cori that is a great day! I love how as a Mother you really learn to appreciate things like that. As I was reading this post I was like, YEAH INDI! I also completely felt your joy with the sleeping 11 hours! Here's to more days like that one:)
Holy cow, that IS an awesome day! I love the monumental steps like that. If you can call jumping out of a highchair monumental!!!
Post a Comment