Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Happy Halloween

Well, it was an interesting Halloween! We decided to drop by our tri-ward "Trunk-or-Treat" and at the last minute Eli and I decided to dress up! Eli went as Indiana Jones, he had the side pack, the hat, and a the whip...a great last minute costume! I dressed up as a...witch...or something evil...I don't know. The kids were so cute...Indianna was an Angel and Isaiah was a Devil...We thought that would be cute because Indi was such a good baby and Isaiah... well... you get the picture! I made Isaiah's costume and I ended putting "handsome lil' devil" to soften the title a little! His devil ears and tail were a fun little project! I got a couple of decent pictures with the two! We only got one picture with all of us and Indi was crying...probably because she was tired of all the trick-or-treating!

(Click to Enlarge)

Christopher went as an army guy! I had fun painting his face!

After I made Isaiah's horns, I had to try them on him and take a picture, because I wasn't sure if I was going to get another chance!

Of course Indi refused to wear her halo... at least I got her in her dress! The night ended up working out a lot better than I thought it would.

9 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Love the costumes. You are really creative. I think it would be fun to dress up.....maybe next year.

Brittany said...

Cute idea for costumes! Indi looks so pretty in her dress and I'm impressed with your sewing skills on Isaiah's devil costume! Great job! Eli did a good job of throwing together his Indianna Jones costume! It looks like he'd planned it for weeks.:) And I'm still trying to figure out if you had fake eyelashes on or if they're drawn on?? It looks like you guys had a great halloween!

Corynn said...

He is a handsome little devil! And I love the angel dress. You and the hubby were looking pretty cute too! I love your makeup!

Sunny Jones said...

What cute costumes. Indi is a perfect little angel. Isaiah was a cute little devil. You and Eli had some cool costumes too. I think those trunk-or-treat parties sound like a great idea.

Paris said...

What cute costumes. I can't believe you made them. Great job!!!

lcdiaz said...

The kids looked freakin' awesome!! Good work Cori!!! I'm so glad that you guys dressed up. not many people do anymore...I love it!! I'm glad that you had a good Halloween!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

wow Cori, you're very talented! cute costumes!! Halloween is such a fun holliday.

Janice Twitchell said...

Hey Cori,
Of course I don't mind if you find my blog. I'm going to private, so send me your email so I can send you an invite! janicetwitchell@hotmail.com
Your kids are so adorable!! I can't believe you made their costumes, you're awesome! And I think you make a pretty witch. Keep in touch. It's great to hear form you!

The Metcalf's said...

I love the costumes! So cute! Your kiddos are darling!