That is so cute!! What a great singer she is too!:) Aren't you just sick that you and I weren't in Europe with Laura & Adrienne?? I'm telling you, we have to be on the next trip! My mom's thinking a cruise to Spain! How fun would that be?!
I love my little neice!! She is such a doll! And of course Isaiah too! Sorry I haven't been down to visit. I just can't get myself in control to plan it! Then again- Jovie loves to spoil my plans regardless. Let me say that this week I will make it a priority!
Love the song Indianna. She is a cute singer. Isaiah is getting big. Is he sleeping better? I'm glad he is getting over his collic stage. Life is improving.
OH MY HECK that is TOO CUTE!!! I've watched it several times and I'm still smiling!!! :) Isaiah is getting so big! your kids are so adorable!! I need to see them again
9 comments:
How cute; they are both growing up! She is sweet to him, huh?
how sweet is your lil family!! that singing was adorable!
That is so cute!! What a great singer she is too!:) Aren't you just sick that you and I weren't in Europe with Laura & Adrienne?? I'm telling you, we have to be on the next trip! My mom's thinking a cruise to Spain! How fun would that be?!
How cute was that? He singing was so precious. Not to mention how cute she is with her brother.
What a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting!
I love my little neice!! She is such a doll! And of course Isaiah too! Sorry I haven't been down to visit. I just can't get myself in control to plan it! Then again- Jovie loves to spoil my plans regardless. Let me say that this week I will make it a priority!
Love the song Indianna. She is a cute singer. Isaiah is getting big. Is he sleeping better? I'm glad he is getting over his collic stage. Life is improving.
OH MY HECK that is TOO CUTE!!! I've watched it several times and I'm still smiling!!! :) Isaiah is getting so big! your kids are so adorable!! I need to see them again
very sweet Cori! I see American Idol in her future:) How cute is Isaiah holding his head up...i love that age!
Post a Comment