Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Special Guests on Yo Gabba Gabba

Indianna likes watching this Nick Jr. show called "Yo Gabba Gabba." Some of you with kids may know about it...it's a pretty crazy show!

Anyway, there have been new episodes all week, and they always have special guests come on and do a small dance. On Monday Melora Hardin was on... (Jan from "The Office")

Then on Wednesday, our Sun's player Amare Stoudemire was on... of course Eli made me record it!

I couldn't find a picture from the episode but he did a cool dancey dance by dribbling a basketball... you gotta love him!!!

3 comments:

lcdiaz said...

Little Christian LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm not sure why either?? anway...I totally saw "jan" on there and was laughing so hard! What the heck?

Matt and Jayna said...

I have never watched that show! I so would have watched it if I knew Amare was going to be on there! How fun! I am sure it was funny!

Brittany said...

That's funny! I've heard of that show but unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to see it.:)