Thursday, April 10, 2008

For all "Office" fans!!

Yes, we are big time "Dunder Heads"...We have enjoyed watching "The Office" and now that the writers' strike is over we are excited for tonight's newest episode! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Leslie Redd said...

Love Love Love the Office. I am so excited for the new season. It is already on the Tivo!!

jackster said...

I'm sooo SAD I'll be at the library until 11 and probably wont get to watch it tonight :(
My favorite line ever:

"The purse girl hits everything on my checklist: creamy skin, straight teeth, curly hair, amazing breasts. Not for me... for my children.The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies."

Brittany said...

I just got done watching the office and it was gooooood!!! I am so glad it's back on! And I love the Dwight quote Jackie wrote. That's a good one! Happy Office Thursday!!

Mandy said...

WE love it too- check out the pix of Pam and Jim that I posted yesterday- I love it!

Christian said...

I've never been an "Office" fan, but we did watch the new episode. Pretty darn funny!
Sorry about your dentist experience...but TEN YEARS?!!!! Holy cow! I thought my almost a year was bad...(Did I mention that I was a dental assistant for a while?)

Lindsay Bird said...

Hi! I am excited to meet you guys too! I am a Dundee myself and love the Twilight series, so it looks like we already get along! :)

Laici said...

Hi Cori, Laici from btown here. It looks like you and your cute family are doing well! I LOVE the office! Unfortunately, Tye made me go help him with some stuff on the house (we're building kinda by your dad, across from Purcell's) so I missed it. I was looking forward to it for so long. I'll have to watch it on the internet. Glad I found your blog!