Valentine's Day is always an extra special day for us, it just happens to be our exact "Half" Anniversary Day as well! Since this special day lands right in the middle of the week, we don't have too many plans for today! Eli still has to work and Indi & I have a normal day ahead of us, however, it was nice to wake up this morning and find these on the kitchen counter waiting for me...
Here is little Indi on Valentine's Day!
Here is mine and Indi's gift to Daddy for when he gets home...
Indi helped pick out the stuffed animal and we absolutely had to get him something with Spiderman!
5 comments:
We love Valentine's because it's almost our half-year anniversary too. (We were married Aug. 15.) I've actually been reading your blog for a while now (since I found it on Kelly's) but I just haven't ever had a chance to post a comment! Indi is such a cute little girl. I think she and Noah must be about the same age and I'm due July 12, so our baby's should be pretty close in age too!
It sounds like you have a very sweet husband! That's awesome. I love Indi's "oooo" face, very cute! She is always dressed so cute, good job!
Those are really beautiful flowers!! Indi looks adorable in her cute outfit! Where do you find such cute clothes for her? Scott and I really dont have much planned today either, it is hard when it falls in the middle of the week! Happy Valentines!
Sorry that was from me(sarah) I guess scott was logged on last! oops
Happy Valentines Day!!! It was good to talk to you the other night. I love your flowers from Eli! That is so sweet!! Have a great day!
Post a Comment