Well, we really didn't have a big party, just a few friends gathered together to enjoy football, some good food and each other's company. As most of you know we were cheering for the under-dog team...the Giants, who were very unlikely to win this championship. To our surprise it all came down to an awesome win!! We were very astonished, but Eli Manning played well and it was fun to see Peyton Manning cheering his younger brother on!
Me and my "little Giant"
Our Super Bowl XLII Group: Sarah, Justin, Baby Braxton, Christopher, Brian, Kristan, &... Eli's legs:)
Indi loved hangin' out with the group, watching some football, and seeing daddy yell at the TV every once in a while!
4 comments:
I think your shirts were good luck. I'm glad that you were rooting for the G-Men.
Cute Pictures!! Wasn't that a super exciting game!!! YEA GIANTS, Super Bowl victory:)!!
p.s. I think Indi is a good mix of both you and Eli! I really can't tell if she looks more like the other:)
Well....it really wasn't the superbowl turn out I was looking for but it was a good game. I really wanted the Patriots to have the 19-0 title!!!:( Your shirts looked really cute and it looks like you guys had a fun party!
It was an exciting 4th quarter! I was just waiting for Blake to say he got a phasing text message from Eli! Ha. Hope you had fun- we did! Cute shirts...btw.
Post a Comment