Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ready for the Super Bowl!

Well to be honest, I am not the biggest Giants fan, however when it comes down to them vs. the Patriots in the Super Bowl, it's interesting how much more of a Giants fan I have become. I am nonetheless, a big Peyton Manning fan and I am happy to have at least one of the Manning brothers representing!

I had so much fun coming up with this design for my Super Bowl XLII t-shirt. Eli was very excited about my football enthusiasm!

I came so close to making a little shirt for Indi to wear on game day! --If I have time...I still might! ;)

4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I love it. I made one for me and Tenli. I'll take a picture on Superbowl Sunday and post it on my blog. Thanks for coming up with the design.

Sarah Greener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Greener said...

Sorry, that was me that deleted the above comment. I didn't like what I wrote it was kinda lame-o. It really made no sense. So I will try it again! But anyway, I do love your super bowl shirts! We also made some the other day, but they are not as cool as yours are:) I am also glad to hear that someone else is cheering for the Giants (even if your heart belongs to the other Manning brother:)) Just about everyone I have talked to is cheering for the Patriots..boo..:)

Brittany said...

Where have all the Giants fans come from? I am not a big football fan either but I just root for whoever Bryce is rooting for and he has been a Patriots fan for quite a while. I also didn't realize how popular it was to make superbowl t-shirts. I guess I better make Bryce and I patriots t-shirts but I have no idea how to. Are you guys going to a superbowl party?