Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sounds, Signs, and Words

So Indianna has been able to do a few animal sounds...she does, a lion, monkey, snake, dog, a cow (sometimes), and just recently a cat. She can also make the sound of a car or truck. I was only able to get a few sounds on camera and she does them the best in the morning during breakfast. (If you watch and listen closely you can hear her do the snake sound)


Indi is also getting very good at her sign language! She gets a little camera shy and she'll only do a few. Some of the signs she knows are: please, thank you, more, food, milk, all done, stop, no, yes, baby, ball, sorry and bye-bye.

Some words that Indi "says" are: Juice (chew), Max (ma), Dog (da), Shoes (zzhew), No, Momma, Dadda, Papa, Down (da), Toys (tow)and Bottle (ba). She is also getting very good at dancing...I will try and catch more of her on video!

6 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a little smartie! I want Jack to be able to sign some things too, so I have been trying to study up. What a good little mommy you are. Can you text me your address when you get a chance?

tracyjax said...

Oh my gosh that was awesome! She is so cute!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Indi just cracks me up! I love this stage- she is so smart! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl. It's so fun to see the videos of her. Merry Christmas you guys!
Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! what material (books,dvd's etc.) are you using to teach her?

Alicia said...

Scott and I loved watching these videos! She is so adorable! We wanna teach Cohen sign language, when did you start with her?